Why do I have a Pink vertical line on my S7 Edge?
cmsully7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently a pink vertical line showed up on my Samsung Edge 7. I tried dead pixel programs but none worked. I went to my local Verizon store and it was like i was a criminal. Any way to fix this pink line problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pink vertical line on Edge 7
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is a hardware problem. You can either fix it or replace it. If the device is still under warranty, contact Samsung support directly to explore your warranty repair options including sending the phone to the manufacturer for repair.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is a hardware problem. You can either fix it or replace it. If the device is still under warranty, contact Samsung support directly to explore your warranty repair options including sending the phone to the manufacturer for repair.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmsully7, visiting a store should never leave you feeling like a criminal. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the phone screen. Let's take a closer look. Has the phone had any new apps games or software? Has it had a recent fall?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

LorenB_VZW, pink lines on the S7 Edge's screen is a hardware issue. The unit will either need to be repaired or replaced.