Why did my pictures and videos disappear?
toryrene

I have just received a replacement phone (galaxy s3). how do I restore my pictures and videos?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pictures and videos Gone! help me please!
VioletGeek
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you had your photos and videos stored in your phone's memory and had no backup, then unfortunately they are gone for good (unless you still have the old phone). If you backed them up with the Verizon Cloud or Backup Assistant, you should be able to restore them by signing in to that same app.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

install the old sd card.

0 Likes
toryrene

hi. thanks a lot for replying. for some reason all my phone has is the sim card. there is no sd card inside. but I don't understand why. I have another question maybe you can help me with. if you reset your phone in the factory settings can you get all your pictures back or is it gone forever.?

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello toryrene, help is here front & center! Where are your original pictures and videos stored? Are they on an SD memory Card or are they stored via the Backup Assistant cloud? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VioletGeek
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you had your photos and videos stored in your phone's memory and had no backup, then unfortunately they are gone for good (unless you still have the old phone). If you backed them up with the Verizon Cloud or Backup Assistant, you should be able to restore them by signing in to that same app.

0 Likes