Why can't I set Wearable Quick Replies?
MARSJ992

Why is there a setting in the Messages+ to create and edit Wearable Quick Replies if you are unable to use them within the app?    I'm thinking of switching to other app that allows me to quick reply from my Gear Fit, but at least if I could quick reply from my device as the app makes you think you can, that would be better than the way it is now.  Verizon is always a couple years behind everyone else, why is that?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unusable Wearable Quick Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARSJ992 - I love my Gear fit. The convenience of sending a quick reply when you are on a thread mill is awesome. Let's get you sending the quick text message replies you want. Check out page 42 of this handy guide. http://bit.ly/2d07Fed

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARSJ992, we know how important it is to have great options for all your devices. We want you to be able to use everything to its fullest potential. What model phone do you have? Has that feature every worked with your GEAR Fit?

StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARSJ992

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S4.  I have never used my Gear Fit with any other device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARSJ992 - I love my Gear fit. The convenience of sending a quick reply when you are on a thread mill is awesome. Let's get you sending the quick text message replies you want. Check out page 42 of this handy guide. http://bit.ly/2d07Fed

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes