Why can't I send email when connected to any Wi-Fi network, including my home Verizon Fios secure network?
blackwes

Why can't I send email when connected to any Wi-Fi network, including my home Verizon Fios secure network?

I have this problem everywhere.  I have plenty of data allowance so I always turn off Wi-Fi and resend over the data side, but really annoyed when I was in Iceland last with with free secured Wi-Fi in my hotel and I was not able to send or receive email while there.  These may be two separate issues, but I need help for both as I plan to do more travel where Wi-Fi will be my preferred method for sending/receiving email.

Thank you for any suggestions that might lead to the solution.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I send email when connected to any Wi-Fi network, including my home Verizon Fios secure network?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your device is working properly while on Wi-Fi blackwes! Let's get to the bottom of your email concerns. What make and model device do you have? Have you ever been able to send or receive emails from your device while on WiFi? If so, when did this start happening?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I send email when connected to any Wi-Fi network, including my home Verizon Fios secure network?
eborgva
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Michelle,
I have the same issue.  Mine started about 5 months ago.  The Lollipop update didn't help solve the issue at all.

Thanks.

0 Likes