Why can't I connect to the mobile network?
wfcosogrande
Enthusiast - Level 2

This morning I received a system Upgrade and applied it.  The upgrade indicated successfully completed. Phone will not connect to Mobile Network.  Connects to WiFI just fine. I've tried all the troubleshooting I can find, but still cannot connect to Mobile Network.  Wife's phone has 3 bars in same location. Was able to connect before upgrade.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot connect to Mobile Network
wfcosogrande
Enthusiast - Level 2

Perhaps I was impatient.  Now, 3 hours later, I've connected to the mobile network.  Go figure....

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting the SIM card?  In other words, turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert it and power the phone back on.  Give it a few minutes to establish a fresh network connection.

0 Likes
wfcosogrande
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that was one of the troubleshooting steps. Interesting that when I powered down, it would not fully shut down. Obviously, removing the battery forced it down all the way. removed SIM, waited, reinserted, battery back, power all up.  Everything appears fine but no mobile network

0 Likes
wfcosogrande
Enthusiast - Level 2

Perhaps I was impatient.  Now, 3 hours later, I've connected to the mobile network.  Go figure....

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wahoo !  Smiley Happy