Why are toggles removed?!
FkUy

A week into the new S4 and I am still appalled by the fact that there is no Blocking Mode, No Wi-Fi toggle and the daydream mode removed the Clock option. It seems Verizon wants you to always be disturbed and alerted of things YOU turned on and then wont let you turn them off.  After the amount of money I pay each month you would assume I can take full advantage of a phone that Every other carrier offers with Every other Samsung perk. Why is the Technology not good enough for Verizon? or is it too advanced for Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Why are toggles removed?!
Not applicable

Bottom line, Verizon did not want their customers to have those abilities.

Your course of action would be to leave for a carrier that offers full functionality or suffer with the lack of those added goodies.

Terrible I know but you must research these functions on each carriers service. Then make your informed choice.

I feel for you...

Good Luck

0 Likes
sadpanda00

Some of us have no choice in our carrier.  It is shameful that Verizon spends a month delaying a phone release only to cripple it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizons lack of speed on new releases is well known. If you read some of these other forum posts you will find that after they release an update the forum is flooded with complaints and problems because of the update.

Dammed if you do, Dammed if you don't . Verizon can't win

0 Likes