Re: Notifications sound gone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting back to us, KATMOO55. We are here to help. I want to make sure we are able to troubleshoot these issues. Have you tried to do a network settings reset? If not, you can find the option in your settings, this should improve your service. You can also power off your device and try removing the SIM card and placing it back into your device.

JeffreyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KATMOO55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just did the network reset.  I'll let you know how it does.  Thanks for the suggestion.

0 Likes
KATMOO55
Enthusiast - Level 2

That seems to have worked.   I'm seeing 4G now.   Thank you so much!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KATMOO55, we are glad to see the network reset resolved your issue, it was a pleasure interacting with you.

We would like to take this moment to promote our Device Troubleshooting Assistant: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/. This is a great self-serve option that will allow to resolve any technical issue you might encounter in the future. Remember, we are only a few clicks away for any of your cellular service needs. Have a great day.

GilbertoL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes