Why am I no longer able to get service in my house? Calls are constantly dropped and texts frequently fail to send.
Lindz253

For the past 2 weeks I have been having this issue. I have to go outside to make a phone call. Text messages do not go through and incoming ones are not always received. 

0 Likes
Re: Why am I no longer able to get service in my house? Calls are constantly dropped and texts frequently fail to send.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is anyone else on Verizon having issues inside your house?

0 Likes
Re: Why am I no longer able to get service in my house? Calls are constantly dropped and texts frequently fail to send.
Lindz253

I'm the only one residing here. However, my brother is also on the Verizon account. His iPhone seems to do just fine when he is at the house.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

How long has the S5 been in service?

0 Likes
Lindz253

I think it's been a year or so

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:31 PM, MiiHere <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

My suggestion is to take the phone to a Verizon Corporate store and get a free SIM card replacement. If it's ONLY the one phone then it doesn't seem like a coverage issue. You could cycle airplane mode on for a minute and then off to reacquire the towers and see if that helps.

0 Likes