Re: Pictures from image search in verizon messages not attaching to texts
CHEFANTHONY
Enthusiast - Level 2

No - if you read all my comments, it has only recently not worked.  I had an S5 for a couple of years, and it always worked with that.  I've had my S7 for several months now, and it has worked up until just recently.  Like I said, I removed all updates and restored Messages+ to its original version, and it worked for a while, but now it doesn't again, presumably because it updated.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you tap the plus sign, choose Media Search.

0 Likes
CHEFANTHONY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, tikibar1... That works!  I didn't even notice that function. and I must be between updates.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

Latest version is 6.3.10, btw.

0 Likes
Re: Why Won't Pictures Attach To Texts?
smilline

So what's the answer to fix this ?  Did Verizon reply?

0 Likes
Re: Why Won't Pictures Attach To Texts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smilline, being able to attach pictures to text messages is a must and we want to help you. What is the make and model of the phone you use? What are the steps you take to attach a picture to a text message? JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
roxjohnson77

I need to know the answer. Mine is doing the same thing. Why don't yawl post the answer? I have a Moto E. My other phone died and I just had to get a new one and I don't know anything about it. Please help 🥺🆘

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for some help, roxjohnson77. It is critical that pictures be able to attach to texts for you. This thread is a bit old and for a different phone model, so we will need to ask some current questions. Do your standard texts work? Does your Moto E get data service when not connected to Wi-Fi?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes