Why Is My S4 Sending The Same Text Repeatedly?
SKOKIEVALLEY

I replied to a group text 3 days ago. One of the recipients keeps getting the same text from me every 4 hours or so. I have reset my phone, deleted the group text, deleted his contact info, uninstalled all facebook messanger and hangouts apps. Only my default message app is still active. I don't want to loose my old messages or do a factory reset. What next?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My S4 keeps sending the same text message to a friend for 3 day. Help!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup the messages using one of the many SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store. Once they are backed up,you can clear the message history of the texting application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup the messages using one of the many SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store. Once they are backed up,you can clear the message history of the texting application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SKOKIEVALLEY

I'll try it. Could this be on their end?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Possibly if they signal is weak or their SIM card is having issues.

0 Likes