Why Is My Device So Hot After Recent System Update?
LISOM2011

The recent system update made my phone too hot to handle, literally. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Recent System Update
Drunder39
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.. Got so hot could barely pick it up.. Luckily it was almost done with the update when I noticed just how hot it was.

Once it was done i shut it off an put a fan on it.. My phone would normally get warm during an update but wow this time was very hot.. even the edges were hot.

When I started the update battery level was at 48% when it was done it was at 29%

I cleared the cache and gave it a full charge. No heat issues during the charge and after.. It is back to normal now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Recent System Update
Drunder39
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.. Got so hot could barely pick it up.. Luckily it was almost done with the update when I noticed just how hot it was.

Once it was done i shut it off an put a fan on it.. My phone would normally get warm during an update but wow this time was very hot.. even the edges were hot.

When I started the update battery level was at 48% when it was done it was at 29%

I cleared the cache and gave it a full charge. No heat issues during the charge and after.. It is back to normal now.

0 Likes