Why Are There Lines On The Screen Of My Galaxy S7 Edge?
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone been able to find a fix for this issue? I've seen a lot of people having the issue. My wife had to replace her phone back in August. They checked the phone and there was no physical damage and no water damage. She got the replacement on August and 2 days ago, the replacement got the 3 lines again. Took it to a retailer store and they say they see some moisture on the SIM card slot. A "Water Resistant" phone. Even when the phone was never on water, or rain, or sweat. So warranty will not cover. Ridiculous in my opinion since if Samsung states it is a Water Resistant phone, including their advertising on TV putting it inside a water fountain. Also this issue on the screen is not related at all with water moisture... is an issue that's been on other devices with no water found at all. But protection plans will says that is the cause to be able to charge $200 for that. Really disappointed on how warranty works. It's like taking a phone to warranty due to bad battery life and been denied because a small crack on the screen. $800 down the drain. Not paying $200 to get another defective phone.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lines on screen of Galaxy S7 Edge
mama23dogs
Legend

Contact Samsung directly.  The phones are supposed to be water tight.  They already had to replace a bunch of Active versions because they were not water resistant. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Lines on screen of Galaxy S7 Edge
mama23dogs
Legend

Contact Samsung directly.  The phones are supposed to be water tight.  They already had to replace a bunch of Active versions because they were not water resistant. 

0 Likes