Where is Marshmallow?
Radboy16

I have been waiting for Marshmallow to come out for months now, and with the US updates starting to roll out at the end of last month, I was excited! However, I have been checking for updates constantly since the announced rollouts (May 31st) and so far nothing. It has been at least 20 days now, where is the update?

Every day, I manually check for the update on my phone- "Up to Date".

Kept checking on the Verizon Update Assistant- "Up to Date".

Tried Samsung Smart Switch to check for the update- Nothing.

Really though, I expected not to get it for the first several days, but this is rediculous. Isn't there any way I can get my phone to update? (Anything short of flashing)

0 Likes
Re: Where is Marshmallow?
malibu01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto here!

I purchased a Verizon refurbished S5 for about $300 a couple of weeks ago for my wife to get her started on a smart phone and I was told it would get 6.01 but so far no cigar. I have an S7E which I like but I hate working with 2 different OS. Supposedly the update rolled out 5/31/16 but I still cant get it as of 06/20/16. Anybody know what gives?

0 Likes
Re: Where is Marshmallow?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have the latest software Malibu01. What steps have you tried in order to get the software update?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes