When will Verizon Wireless have the Samsung Galaxy s5 Mini available for sale?
threadx2007

When will Verizon Wireless have the Samsung Galaxy s5 mini available for sale?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will Verizon Wireless have the Samsung Galaxy s5 Mini available for sale?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Threadx2007,

That's a great phone to be waiting for! No solid date set yet, but if/when it's announced you'll read about it here: http://bit.ly/n5snpq

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When will Verizon Wireless have the Samsung Galaxy s5 Mini available for sale?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Threadx2007,

That's a great phone to be waiting for! No solid date set yet, but if/when it's announced you'll read about it here: http://bit.ly/n5snpq

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes
user12321

From a Verizon Wireless online rep today: "waiting 3-6 months if not longer."    I question this answer, but that is what the person said.  If any Verizon Customer Support personnel have other information, it would be appreciated.  I have been wondering if I should keep waiting or just give up and order something else.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello user12321!

I love your enthusiasm for our new devices! Currently, no info is available about the pending release of a new S 5 Mini, but you can keep up with the latest Verizon product announcements here: http://bit.ly/n5snpq

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
l7892
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have any new information about this phone please??

0 Likes
mergs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed, I am very interested in this phone and I have been monitoring since official release. I am hoping with Xmas just around the corner this phone would be available by then? Can we even get confirmation that this phone WILL be coming to Verizon? On some of the android forums there is concern is will never come because there hasn't ever been any listed CDMA freq. support for this phone....

If not, I am likely to switch providers to get it at another carrier...I have been a verizon wireless customer for 20 years! Come on Verizon...you need to keep the completely portfolio of phones available to your customers....there are 50% of us who don't want to be "owned" by Apple with their hands in our pockets....

bgpospf
Enthusiast - Level 1

Add me to the list of people that have been patiently and anxiously awaiting the S5 Mini. I've been waiting to switch to Verizon as soon as this phone becomes available but it sounds like it might not ever happen.

I just can't understand this odd veil of secrecy on its potential debut. Surely someone high up at Verizon must know whether it will be carried or not. This waiting isn't exactly building anticipation for a phone that's already been released to the European and Asian markets several months ago. It should be an easy yes or no. Deferring (potential) customers to Verizon's announcements page is just condescending.

l7892
Enthusiast - Level 2

agreeeeed Verizon Wireless Customer Support it's a simple answer... pleeeeeassssse I really want this phone

narntek
Contributor - Level 3

They are selling cases for the S5 mini at the kiosk of my local mall. The sides of the packaging say and I quote from the box "Fits S5 mini Verizon". So, the phone will be released. I've heard, working in the mobile industry it should be somewhere around early 2015.

0 Likes
bgpospf
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, narntek. That's probably the most helpful and constructive information I've heard about the phone on Verizon. I appreciate it.

0 Likes