When my phone is powered on and not in use all of a sudden the Samsung Galazy 5 then Samsung and the verizon logo comes on to frequent all threw out the day . Has this happened to anyone else ?
johnny005

When my phone is powered on and not in use all of a sudden the Samsung Galaxy 5 then Samsung and Verizon logo comes on tell me to check my battery cover, I have checked it and it is secure but it still continues to happen all day long. Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When my phone is powered on and not in use all of a sudden the Samsung Galazy 5 then Samsung and the verizon logo comes on to frequent all threw out the day . Has this happened to anyone else ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

osifervic We want you to enjoy your new device. I apologize that you are not pleased with your new S5. Have you tried pacing the phone in Safe Mode and testing to see if the device functions better?

Sheritah_vzw

Follow us on Twitter

@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When my phone is powered on and not in use all of a sudden the Samsung Galazy 5 then Samsung and the verizon logo comes on to frequent all threw out the day . Has this happened to anyone else ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Johnny005,

Hmm..that is strange! I know how annoying it can be to have that messaging continuously appearing. When did this issue start? Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the device? Is the battery cover still on the device? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
osifervic

My phone is 5 days old and does the exact same thing.

Just check the box that says do not show again when it pops up. That should Stop the pop ups all the time.

I am very dissapointed with my phone .  My S5 has been very buggy, likes to freeze up , lags , drains battery in about 4-5 hours, loses data connection in "Good Signal" areas ( drops down to 3g and 1x data or says 4g lte but Web pages fail to load , say no data connection). Camera has also crashed on me twice already.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

osifervic We want you to enjoy your new device. I apologize that you are not pleased with your new S5. Have you tried pacing the phone in Safe Mode and testing to see if the device functions better?

Sheritah_vzw

Follow us on Twitter

@VZWSupport

0 Likes