When is the Android Nougat update is coming to Verizon?
hunsoo1

I also would lIke to know when android nougat update is coming to verizon.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I also would like to know when Android Nougat update is coming to verizon.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one will know until the official support document are made available on Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one will know until the official support document are made available on Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

Per usual, Verizon is last when it comes to updates. I'll go out on a limb and say may/june.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Buying the Pixel would give you Nougat.

0 Likes
justjayhere
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am looking forward to the Nougat update... mainly for the security updates. Most of the features are not new for our S7 devices... meaning that most Samsung Galaxy devices are as feature rich as an device running Nougat. Features like Split Screen, close all recent app, custom quick setting, and notification quick reply are features that we already have on our devices. So; yes, there will be some subtle visual changes... but nothing that would get me to downgrade to a Pixel phone.

0 Likes