DOMTOS62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Andriod 7 nogout update got s7? Anyone know

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When is nogout being released for s7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to make sure that your device is running on the most recent software available, DOMTOS62. You can check for the latest software updates here: http://vz.to/2bRQRHX

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Not anybody who's allowed to talk about it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to make sure that your device is running on the most recent software available, DOMTOS62. You can check for the latest software updates here: http://vz.to/2bRQRHX

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
prasanna_sekhar
Enthusiast - Level 2

So vzw_customer_support doesn't even know what we are talking about? When we are asking for the S7 / S7 Edge Nougat update you give us the link to Apple Updates? So you are asking us to switch to Apple iPhone? This is not at all acceptable

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link they likely intended to provide is Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MIKEPASTA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Canned response from VZW as usual.

However, "unconfirmed sources" have stated that VZW will not release Nougat until after March 29 because of the need for "more testing" because of the battery,wi-fi and BT issues that have "plagued S7 and S7Edge phones on other carriers" after the Nougat upgrade. Funny, isn't March 29th the official release date for the S8?? Hmmm......

0 Likes
MAGERB
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is one more reason that Verizon should communicate to it's customers regarding updates. Rumors! I myself am quite tired of all these ridiculous rumors. I cannot avoid them, they are wherever I frequent. They would all pretty much go away if there was a little communication from Verizon. There would also be a lot less angry people that get upset because they thought a rumor was more than just a rumor. I am sure Verizon could spend more quality time helping people with real issues as opposed to "where is my Nougat!. I have been told that Verizon can't! Well, they certainly can, they are just choosing not to do so. I am hoping this will change in future update policies.

0 Likes