When I am on a call and receive a text message, i will be notified i have a text message, however the message says to download. I try and download, however the message does not load. I have to restart phone for message to come through. Is there a setti
mieks

When I am on a call and receive incoming text messages, the text message do not load, however say download.  I try and download however the message does not download.  I have to restart the phone for it to download.  Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: When I am on a call and receive a text message, i will be notified i have a text message, however the message says to download. I try and download, however the message does not load. I have to restart phone for message to come through. Is there a s
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is it a picture message? Or it happens to all messages that come through? Do you try to download them while on a call? Or after you hang up?

0 Likes
Re: When I am on a call and receive a text message, i will be notified i have a text message, however the message says to download. I try and download, however the message does not load. I have to restart phone for message to come through. Is there a s
mieks

I try downloading after ending call.  Also, it happens whether it is data text or picture.

0 Likes