What update did the S7 edge get today?
KARROB40

My phone got an update this morning (11/4/17). Anybody know what that update is?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What update did the S7 edge get today?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

isn't this one dated 10-1-2017??

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I got mine the other day. Since Verizon rolls out the update in spurts I am sure other people haven't got the update yet. From what I read the security update was for that Krack problem that was out there. AS far as what else was in it I haven't notice any change to anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearone21,

Great question! I'm here to help make sure you're fully informed about the updates you receive to your phone. As mentioned, software updates are sent out in spurts instead of at at once. If you received a software update that was released on 10/01/2017 that doesn't mean it was a previous version. This just means your device's batch is receiving the update based off it's serial number. The following link provides information on the latest software versions for all the devies we offer http://vz.to/1KWr1LD Does this help?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes