What is wrong with my screen?
LTM2
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife's S8 Plus just had her screen split meaning half the screen is normal and the other half has lines running down from top to bottom you can see the apps behind the lines the phone seems to be working except for the screen display and this is exactly half and half on the screen looking for help to fix this issue and no the phone has not been dropped I did a hard boot I did a restart turn the phone off turn the phone back on and still nothing. Thanks for any help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S8 Plus
LTM2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,  no there are no cracks etc the phone is in new condition,  anyway my wife took the phone into Verizon and they said it was called a screen bleed.  They activated her old phone and took the new phone and she is supposed to get a new phone today sometime.  But I appreciate you getting back or answering my post

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LTM2,

Sounds like you have done a lot of things to try to correct this issue. Let's find a solution. You mentioned the phone hasn't been dropped, but has there been any other damage to the phone. Sometimes too much pressure on the screen can cause LCD cracks. Anything like that happen? Any liquid damage?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LTM2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,  no there are no cracks etc the phone is in new condition,  anyway my wife took the phone into Verizon and they said it was called a screen bleed.  They activated her old phone and took the new phone and she is supposed to get a new phone today sometime.  But I appreciate you getting back or answering my post

Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LTM2,

We're glad to hear it and we're always here for support if you have questions in the future. In the meantime, you can also find resources for all our devices and services by visiting www.vzw.com/support.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes