What is the little screen on the home page that shows the time and date and how do I get it back?
firsttimer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screen disappeard. What is it and how do I get it back?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the little screen on the home page that shows the time and date. And how do I get it back?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you've mistakenly removed the weather widget from your home screen, try putting it back, i.e., long-press the home screen and you should get an edit screen.  Tap widgets, then tap the weather widget to add it back to your home screen.

View solution in original post

Re: What is the little screen on the home page that shows the time and date. And how do I get it back?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The clock widget?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

firsttimer
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's the whole square that is gone. Where you set a city for weather and such. What did I turn off?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you've mistakenly removed the weather widget from your home screen, try putting it back, i.e., long-press the home screen and you should get an edit screen.  Tap widgets, then tap the weather widget to add it back to your home screen.

firsttimer
Enthusiast - Level 3

That was it. Thanks. First "smartphone". Much to learn.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
firsttimer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got it. Widget won't go on my homepage. Always shows up on page behind. What am I doing wrong

0 Likes
firsttimer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Never mind. Got it. Thanks for your help!

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you don't have enough room/space on the home page for the widget to fit, it will move to another home screen.  If you make room on the home screen (by moving some apps/widgets to another screen), you should be able to long-press the widget and slide it to the other screen.

** looks like you figured it out yourself as I was typing my reply; good deal !

0 Likes
firsttimer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes. I thought it was full. Again thanks. When the widget disappeared I thought I did something wrong. Know what apps are. Widgets are new term for me.

0 Likes