What is the best way to use Skype?
ShannaBentley
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I want to use this app but not suckered up all my data, what is the best way to utilize? If I can only use at home on wi-fi network or ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Skype
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShannaBentley, keeping track with your data is essential so you can avoid overage. Personally, Skype is one of my favorite communication app. It's really helpful when you have friends and family that use it all the time that is out of the country. Skype's best utilization would be on Wi-Fi. How often do you use Skype? What make and model is your phone?

RyanCC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShannaBentley, keeping track with your data is essential so you can avoid overage. Personally, Skype is one of my favorite communication app. It's really helpful when you have friends and family that use it all the time that is out of the country. Skype's best utilization would be on Wi-Fi. How often do you use Skype? What make and model is your phone?

RyanCC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

ShannaBentley
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use it to keep in touch with family on different networks. I have a

Samsung S7.

On Apr 4, 2016 10:54 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes