What has happened to the Customer Service at Verizon????
deltagurl54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Currently, I am waiting more than 72 hours for a return phone call!!! On Friday, I contacted tech support; I waited more than 30 minutes to speak with a supervisor "Billy" who was more robotic and script than human. He assured me that I would receive a follow up call within 24 - 48 hours. Today is Wednesday and I have yet to receive a call back. I called on yesterday and spoke with David, who advised he would email the parties indicated and check back with me at the end of the day to ensure someone had followed up with me. GUESS what nothing as of yet!!!! I get it NO CUSTOMER CARE OR QUALITY SERVICE!!!!!!!! I am frustrated with my Samsung 5 device and the process entirely. I have been a loyal customer of verizon for almost 20 years, which means ABSOLUTELY nothing to customer care or service!!!! NOTHING @ ALL!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous that loyalty counts for nothing......

Re: What has happened to the Customer Service at Verizon????
Snn5
Legend

Getting a call back from Verizon is very rare unless you were on a troubleshooting call with them and were disconnected.  This is a prime example of you having to stay on top of them and call call call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
deltagurl54,

That certainly isn't the sort of experience we want you to have with us. It's important that you get world class support. Is your phone the Galaxy S5? What issues are you having with it? We're more than happy to assist you with getting a great working phone.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Sethro77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have had many terrible experiences with customer care passing the buck and blame on other companies and departments just to avoid having to take responsibility and do any work.... I have been with verizon a short time and am already SERIOUSLY disappointed with the company.... great network coverage, but TERRIBLE customer service  and satisfaction.

0 Likes
deltagurl54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Andrew thank you for responding. Unfortunately, your response did not

answer my question. Actually this is the 2nd replacement on the same phone.

And honestly I would like to explore alternative options to this Samsung

Galaxy 5; attached is a copy of the message my phone is displaying on a

frequent bases.

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sethro77,

We want to make sure you get fantastic support any time you reach out to us. We're absolutely here to help. What issues have you had trouble getting solved? What can we do to get this solved?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
anm1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

they are not going to do that for you i am on replacement number 4 and am still stuck w/ this note 4 that can bairly connect enough to make calls or have any kind of there "best 4g in america"

0 Likes