What Kind Of Wireless Charger Can I Get For A Galaxy S4?
swaps58
Enthusiast - Level 1

Need a wireless charger for my s4. Would like one that has the phone kind of standing up not a pad kind. And would I need a charger back for my phone to make it work. Went to a version store,they didn't have a clue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: wireless charger for a galaxy S4? and do I need a charger back in order to use one?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The S4 doesn't support wireless charging natively, you'd need a wireless charging battery cover or an adapter.  You should be able to find them and an assortment of chargers on Amazon.  Here's an example of adapters:

Re: I cant get my Galaxy S4 to charge on a Verizon wireless Qi stand. Any suggestions?

View solution in original post

Re: wireless charger for a galaxy S4? and do I need a charger back in order to use one?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The S4 doesn't support wireless charging natively, you'd need a wireless charging battery cover or an adapter.  You should be able to find them and an assortment of chargers on Amazon.  Here's an example of adapters:

Re: I cant get my Galaxy S4 to charge on a Verizon wireless Qi stand. Any suggestions?

swaps58
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much for the info. I went ahead and clicked the link that you sent to me and got the  Decooler wireless charging receiver module for S4 and then I got the Samsung wireless charging stand (I wanted a stand kind not the pad kind) And I went with Samsung because its who made the phone. There were some other chargers at great prices but I didn't want to take any chances. Hooked it all up and my phone is charging perfect. I've been doing research on this for over 3 weeks. You were the first person who actually gave me a straight answer. And the seller through Amazon was Decooler and they were fantastic. The first one I ordered was coming from china and they notified me of that and said cancel the order and reorder because they had the same one, different stock number that I could get in one day with my Prime membership. So I did just that. So If anyone reads this I hope it helps. And once again, Thank you!

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes