Weather and location display is not changing on my samsung galaxy s4. Had this phone for a year and never had this problem before.. How do I fix this issue. I get location error, failed to find current location.
snicker81

Weather and location display is not changing on my samsung galaxy s4. Had this phone for a year and never had this problem before.. How do I fix this issue. I get location error, failed to find current location.

0 Likes
Re: Weather and location display is not changing on my samsung galaxy s4. Had this phone for a year and never had this problem before.. How do I fix this issue. I get location error, failed to find current location.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the weather and location is important on your phone snicker81.  Are you using a 3rd party weather application. Have you tried resetting the location settings on your device? Are you using an applications that connect with the location on your phone?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes