Volte/WIFI calling Issues
robc25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an S10 Plus that doesn`t have the option for volte. I can select HD calling but it doesn`t do anything. I cannot talk on the phone and use mobile data at the same time. 

The useless blockhead from Verizon that I talked to said that my $1000 phone can`t do 2 things at the same time??

My wifi calling doesn`t work either.

Any ideas besides switching back to AT&T? Their phones apparently can multitask....... 

Labels (1)
Re: Volte/WIFI calling Issues
mama23dogs
Legend

Is your phone an unlocked or Verizon version?

0 Likes
robc25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right from Verizon

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

So can Verizon phones.  Something is very wrong.  You need to talk to tech support, then have your phone looked at.  And if neither can say what’s wrong, get out and go back to At&t.  

0 Likes
robc25
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I`ve talked to 8 different people at Verizon and have gotten absolutley nowhere. Here are the answers i have been given.

Your phone cannot do two things at the same time.

Your phone is not active.

Buy a new phone even though you just spent $1000 for this phone a month ago.  Apparently I don`t have a warranty.

Find a 4g tower. (That was my favorite?)

A manager was supposed to call me this morning, yep that never happened.

I have 5 lines and unlimited everything. Does Verizon care? Of course not.........

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please know we don't want to lose you robc25. We do want to get your phone working as it should be and I am so very sorry for the support experience you have had so far. We would really need to access your account to assist further. I have sent you a Private Message to continue.

RosanneM_VZW