Re: Voicemail dirt
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with your phone, maschollaert. We are committed to assist you as much as possible and resolve your concerns. While you have posted in a thread about voicemail issues, your messages is not specific enough (same problem, here. Please fix) and we need more details in order to address your concerns as we must address each customer's concerns individually.
What specific voicemail issues are you experiencing?
When did this issue start?
What is your phone model?
Are you able to review and delete voicemail messages if you call *86 on your Verizon Wireless phone?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Says It's Full.. but it Isn't
ASHHAT85

I'm having this same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see you are having the same issue with your Voicemail, ASHHAT85. We would love to help resolve this for you. Please DM us for further assistance.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
itsmyphone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. 

I have called Verizon, but I don't have time to sit 30 minutes and longer waiting for someone to answer. I still haven't gotten through to them. 

0 Likes
Sfallsgene
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cleared out my v messages, still said it was full.  I then cleaned out my "Recents" file on my phone.  This is the list of calls made and received.   That seemed to do the trick.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sfallsgene, we are so glad to hear that your voicemail is back up and running as it should be. Please keep us posted if you come across any other issues. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
stephenjones22
Enthusiast - Level 1

To everyone receiving no help, this worked!!  Clear ALL of your recent calls.

0 Likes
Mortjenn

Having Same problem even tried  the *86 number it has the same count I only have one saved voicemail nothing else. I have iPhone ex I believe.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mortjenn,

Making sure you can access your voicemail is always crucial. We want to make sure you can count on your phone in whatever way you need to. We're here to help. How do you normally check your voicemail? When did you first notice this issue? Can you think of any changes on your device around that time?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Fritolio

What response???? This is the most ridiculous site ever!  All questionns and NO answers!

0 Likes