Re: Voicemail Says It's Full.. but it Isn't
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Schuhleah,

Voicemail is a crucial feature to stay in touch with people. We want to make sure that works how you need it to. I'll be glad to help you with this. How do you check your voicemail on your device? When did you first notice this? What type of device do you have?

AndrewT_VZW

stroodles
Enthusiast - Level 1

so what is the answer?

stroodles
Enthusiast - Level 1

what is this garbage -- only questions, no answers... why is this service here -- to make a mockery of customers?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you have any saved voicmails?

DillonY_VZW

0 Likes
Suziq0505

I’m having the same issue on an IPhone 6. Please help I too missed a call from my doctors office. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this figured out! Do you use the Voicemail app or do you call in?

DillonY_VZW

0 Likes
Suz5

I have the same problem!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Suz5, your callers want to be heard and we want you to receive their messages. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. If you access the visual voicemail from the voicemail icon in the phone and the voicemail is empty, you may also want to dial *86 and send to access the Verizon Voicemail system for any messages that may be stored there. If this is also empty, do you have any callers blocked? We do see that some customers will have specific callers blocked and those callers are able to leave messages. Those messages simply do not route to the visual voicemail box in the same manner. To clear those blocked caller messages please tap your voicemail icon, scroll down the list to find Blocked Caller (usually this is just below Deleted Messages) and then tap to either listen to or delete these messages.I hope this is beneficial.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MastiffMike

I too am having the same issue. Help please!!

0 Likes
Leyates1

I’m having the same issue and it is causing issues with work  please help

0 Likes