Re: Voice mail error code 9007 after marshmallow update
Scoobievb

I go to settings on my Note 8 and I don't see a battery in settings.. Am I missing it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Scoobievb

I’m sorry you’re having problems locating this battery setting on your device. I would love to help.

First, are you experiencing the same Voicemail error on your Note8 device? Please share more details on exactly what you’re experiencing with your device so that I can make sure we are providing you the best resolution.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
TheMaestro84

I'm getting the same error message eberytime i restart my phone on my Note 8, moer likely the settings menu as changed since 2016 so could you guide me on what to do on my note 8 thank you?

0 Likes
SJFina

I'm having this issue on my Samsung Note 10.  Error 9007.  No voicemail loaded, no history.  It's a new phone so I'm curious if my old voicemails will populate or not when this is resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@SJFina

It's great to hear you have a new phone, but let's find out more on this to make sure you are error-free. Do you have power saving mode turned on when this error appears? What happens if you were to dial *86 (pressing and holding 1 on the keypad would also work) to call your voicemail directly? 

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
SJFina

I changed my power to high performance,  restarted, then locked myself out of my voicemail for 30 minutes because I forgot the password... but my visual voicemail works again and my history shows up now too.  Thank you!

0 Likes