Visual voicemail didnt transfer to ne Galaxy 10e
Szanyassoc

I switched from a Galaxy 8 to a 10e and now I can only get regular voicemail, not visual. I am paying for it and had it before.  Thanks for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual voicemail didnt transfer to ne Galaxy 10e
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Szanyassoc, we certainly want you to be able to get what you are paying for. We are here to help. 

What shows for you when you go to the Voicemail app? We ask because the app itself is Visual Voicemail https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-222903/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you purchase the 10e from Verizon Wireless or did you purchase an unlocked model? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tschindl004

I have the same issue. I cannot even install the app on my 10e. I purchased the phone from BestBuy, but I think they installed a new SIM and called Verizon to activate it (though it was a direct replacement of an S7). I don't see a Verizon label on the back of the phone so I assume it is an unlocked version.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Regarding visual voicemail, and your unlocked S10e; I unfortunately do have to be the bearer of less than desirable news. The unlocked S10e is only compatible with our standard voicemail service, as visual voicemail services are integrated into our branded devices. I recommend utilizing a third-party solution, such as Google Voice, to add visual voicemail to your device. 

0 Likes