Visual Voicemail not downloading
MorganneStinsman

I recently got an old employee's phone and and setting everything up with my credentials. Voicemail is not working. It keeps giving me a message:

" Visual Voicemail downloading

We're downloading Visual Voicemail to your phone. Try opening Visual Voicemail again in a few minutes.

If you need to listen to your voicemail right now, dial *86 and follow the instructions." 

...I've cleared the data and cache and force stopped the app, then restarted my device multiple times with no luck. I can dial in *86,  but I really want to have visual voicemail set up. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail not downloading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, MorganneStinsman! We want to make sure that you are able to successfully setup your Visual Voicemail. I see that you mentioned you received an old employee's phone. Is this phone tied to a business account? If so, we recommend reaching out to our Business Support Team. They are the only department that can access business accounts. They can be reached at (800)-922-0204. Their hours of operation are Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 8:00PM Local Time. 

0 Likes