Visible folders via phone differ from via P.C. when phone mounted to P.C.
AW2

While trying to move backups that are saved to my phone (now that we can't save to the external SD), I noticed that I can't find many of the folders, including where it is saved, when view my phone via my computer.

My phone has legacy and other folders I can't find when I have my phone connected to my P.C.  I've tried to show all folders, even system ones on my P.C. so I could see everything.

I've tried to upload the file to my One drive, but that fails, and the backup overloaded my phone so I had to delete it. 

I do use the auto backup to the cloud server, but it doesn't do it all and I want to have a backup of my own.

But the main question here is, how do I make all folders on my phone visible on my computer?

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
Re: Visible folders via phone differ from via P.C. when phone mounted to P.C.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The computer won't be able to see all the folders, but it should see all folders in the user accessible area of the internal memory space and the external SD card. The computer can't access the system folders for the OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Visible folders via phone differ from via P.C. when phone mounted to P.C.
AW2

I can't seem to save the backup to a folder that I want to see on my computer.

That really sucks that we can't save to the external SD.

Thanks,

0 Likes