Video Slow Mo and Fast mo options missing
Casscade

There are Tv commercials promoting the S4's slow and fast motion video options. So I watched some youtube videos on how to use it. However, The video settings menu on my S4 has only "Normal" and "Limit for MMS" mode options. The Slow motion and fast motion options are missing. There is nothing mentioned in the Verizon provided manual about these functions either. Are Verizon S4's without this capability? At first I assumed the speed options only work/don't work in conjunction with other specific camera setting combinations. But I can't find anything related to that anywhere. Thanks for reading. Attached is an image of what the video setting menu should look like.

0 Likes
Re: Video Slow Mo and Fast mo options missing
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon does have this capability - I have a S4. When you turn the camera on, go to the settings mode (the gear icon), and click on the picture of the camcorder that looks like it has a film reel inside of it (fifth option down on my phone when holding in portrait mode). You'll find all four of those options from your screenshot. (Do this before you start recording)