VerizonUp App no longer works after logging in to choose monthly rewards
Harvard46

After logging in and attempting to choose my reward, a blank white screen appears on phone, can't go any further. Have tried logging in/out many times. Was working fine up until this month. Reported problems with app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VerizonUp App no longer works after logging in to choose monthly rewards
snug322

I am having the same issue.  I go to claim my reward and I see it attempting to log me in and I get a white screen and it's like the whole thing is frozen. I have restarted my phone several times. I went to the Play Store to see if I could do an update or something.  I can see the start up screen, it says "Hello" and our family name but then once I pick my Up Reward it goes to the white screen.

0 Likes
snug322

I am by far NOT a phone wiz, but i went to settings on my phone and into my apps and then when I found My Verizon and I scrolled down to "app details in store".  I hit on that and it opened the play store and I selected "uninstall" it then gave me an option to upgrade the My Verizon app.  So I did that and wa-la it now works and I was able to claim my reward.  Hopefully this will work for you too.  I'm just glad I didn't miss out on claiming my Up Rewards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing those details with the issue, snug322. When opening the My Verizon app, please try going to the Account tab to log in before going to Verizon UP to claim a reward. Please let me know if this still gives you the white screen or another issue. 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are able to take advantage of your Verizon Up rewards, Harvard. Is your My Verizon and device up to date? Have you tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling it? We do not have any reported issues with Verizon Up rewards. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes