Verizon, Why exactly will you not enable Google Wallet on the Galaxy S4?
Ziffy
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Galaxy S4 supports Google Wallet, but yet you block it from being used. Why exactly? This is not right. I suggest you enable it before you start losing customers. Is there anybody out there that would like to start a petition? Perhaps look into whether or not this is actually legal? Seems like unfair practices to me. Thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, Why exactly will you not enable Google Wallet on the Galaxy S4?
JGwiz
Contributor - Level 1

I, too, would like to hear from Verizon on this.  I don't want another credit card from their "approved" banks.  They must be getting some nice commissions from them...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, Why exactly will you not enable Google Wallet on the Galaxy S4?
Tidbits
Legend

Ziffy wrote:

The Galaxy S4 supports Google Wallet, but yet you block it from being used. Why exactly? This is not right. I suggest you enable it before you start losing customers. Is there anybody out there that would like to start a petition? Perhaps look into whether or not this is actually legal? Seems like unfair practices to me. Thoughts?

Good luck with that.  FCC already did and have left it alone...  My theory is because... Google charges carriers to use allow devices to use it.  At one point Sprint paid to go exclusive for wallet.  FCC can't force you to buy your competitors product.