Verizon S9 calls
kdb29127sc

Every once in a while maybe once a month all my calls go directly to voicemail until I reboot my phone. After I reboot my phone everything is normal. I have a strong Verizon signal and do not disturb is turned off. I also have an iPad and have Verizon messages app on it. It is a wifi only iPad. It also did not ring when I was getting a call. Also I got no notifications about a missed call but the message did go to voicemail. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon S9 calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kdb29127sc, we always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is disappointing. Let’s check out what’s going on and see how we can help. You've done some great steps already and we appreciate you being proactive. To ensure that we are on the same page, you are stating that your Samsung Galaxy S9 is having the issues along with your iPad? May we have the zip code to where you are having these concerns? I wanted to ask, does this happen around the same time each month? If you don't know that is okay. Does your phone have the most recent software update? 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
kdb29127sc

Actually it has not happened again. I do have the latest software updates. My zip code is 29127. It happens only once every few months at random times during the day but immediately starts working after a phone reboot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When was the last time you had your device go through a software update?
KerryC_VZW

0 Likes
kdb29127sc

Last month a security system update. Also I have noticed on my Verizon app after I log out of it, my phone volume and media volume go to zero. On the play store I see from the reviews many are having this issue since the last update. But my phone has not had this call issue in about 3 weeks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kdb29127sc, we're truly glad to see that you're no longer experiencing call issues since receiving the last update. We'll be sure to lift your concern regarding the My Verizon application to our application developers. You can also provide this feedback directly within the application by accessing the Main Menu and selecting the link that says "Feedback". 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes