Verizon Archived Voicemails Missing
Derek19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

I was going through my archived voicemails to hear a very sentimental voicemail when I noticed that it was missing. I had a Samsung Galaxy J7 V in 2017 and changed to a Samsung Galaxy S8+ in 2018. I used a program made by Samsung called Smart Switch to transfer all my data from my old phone to my new. When my loved one died, I quickly saved all of their voicemails to my archives thinking that they would be saved to the cloud. They are not there anymore. I have only used the built-in Samsung voicemail and the Verizon voicemail between my two Samsung phones. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do? I would very much appreciate if I could hear my late loved one's voicemails again...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Archived Voicemails Missing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help in any way possible, Derek19. What voicemail application were you using on your Samsung Galaxy J7 V, and which application are you using on your current device?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
Derek19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been using Verizon Visual Voicemail on both devices. The one that I am currently using is up to date.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

try smart switch again.

i've got sentimental messages from s5 days/2014 that have xferred every time i used smart switch.

s5 to note5 to s10+.

0 Likes
Derek19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the recommendation, but I have replaced my S8+ two times and did Smart Switch from the J7 V when I got both phones.

Regardless, thank you for your reply.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate those details Derek19. Are the messages still on the old J7 device? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes