VZW, When will you address the GS5 issues that started with the OS "upgrade"
ED7819

WHEN? I'm  sure your aware of the battery drain, heat, lags, crashes, and whatnot since the upgrade from Kit Kat.... I've had a phone and battery replaced, a battery replaced, IT"S NOT THE PHONE OR BATTERY.  Yet nothing is being done about it.  I'll be signing with another carrier when my contact is up, this phone is now a [removed] and  I'm extremely dissatisfied.

Personal Information removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: VZW, When will you address the GS5 issues that started with the OS "upgrade"
cora8504
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try running the Software Repair Assistant. It will load a fresh copy of the Software Update, verses a normal factory reset that reloads the existing copy of the software.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/

0 Likes
Re: VZW, When will you address the GS5 issues that started with the OS "upgrade"
ED7819

That's already been done, on 2 phones, that were perfectly fine before the OS update.  The Samsung reps at Best Buy did them. You know, since I made Geek Squad send me a replacement phone since the original phone was clearly defective.  It changed NOTHING. In fact,  2 different Samsung reps said it was an issue with VERIZON'S version of the update causing the problems.  So back to the original question,  WHEN?????

0 Likes
eversj

ED 7819

Google "downgrade s5 lollipop to KitKat"

0 Likes