Upgrade to Samsung Galaxy S7 - Curved Screen
LUKDIO12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just upgraded my phone to the S7 during a visit to my local Verizon store. The sales rep recommended the Zagg Invisible Shield Glass for my new S7. I agreed and bought this screen protector, which the sales rep put on my phone.

Yesterday I noticed that the screen protector was not touching the edges of the screen. I went online and discovered that the Zagg isn't designed for a curved screen even though the product same it's "for Samsung Galaxy S7". OK ... my bad for not researching this in advance. But, why would a Verizon sales rep recommend and sell a screen protector that is clearly not properly designed for an S7? What a waste of money ... I found screen protectors at a nearby electronics store that is designed for curved screens.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade to Samsung Galaxy S7 - Curved Screen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you get the S7 Edge or the standard S7?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LUKDIO12
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's the standard S7. The curved screen protector works fine ... no more "halo".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lukdio10, congratulations on your new phone. It certainly is exciting to have that great phone in your hands. We are sorry to hear that you had this experience and know that you simply wanted a great product for that wonderful new phone. May we ask what store location and representative you visited.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes