Update G900VVRU2BOE1, are there any patch notes for this release? I would like to see what all was addressed.
HoboHorse

More specically, if the battery issue was addressed.  I know I wasn't the only one that noticed the battery draining a lot quicker with the last update.

And no, I do not leave apps open, battery saver option is on, phone has been wiped to factory specs more than once.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Update G900VVRU2BOE1, are there any patch notes for this release?  I would like to see what all was addressed.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: Update G900VVRU2BOE1, are there any patch notes for this release? I would like to see what all was addressed.
smoovnerd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I second this, Verizon, PLEASE provide us with the release notes of this update!  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Update G900VVRU2BOE1, are there any patch notes for this release?  I would like to see what all was addressed.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
smoovnerd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Update G900VVRU2BOE1, are there any patch notes for this release? I would like to see what all was addressed.
HoboHorse

Thank you, Tikibar!  I should have looked harder for this .

Not much for "improvements" though...  Guess this is why people root and then install custom roms on their phones, even if it does void the warranty.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome. 

0 Likes
Wozcat

Yeah randomly adding a new feature doesn't really help lol

0 Likes