Unable to listen to voicemail unless on speaker
nurselowrey

I am only able to listen to voicemail if on speaker. I press playvand it cuts off after a few seconds...

0 Likes
Re: Unable to listen to voicemail unless on speaker
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can utilize your Voicemail. Has this always occurred since receiving your device? Do you have any accessories attached to the device through Bluetooth?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
nurselowrey

No I don't have anything connected on Bluetooth

0 Likes
nurselowrey

It has always been this way, just got the phone a couple weeks ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nurselowrey,

Congrats on your new phone, but this surely isn't what we want you to experience with it. Is this happening while you're using mobile data or do you have WiFi enabled at the time? Do you have any issues with any other audio on the phone?

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nurselowrey,

We want to make sure you have access to the Voicemail the way you want. Let's look at the specifics. What model phone do you have? Are you using Visual Voicemail?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
rulethedroid
Contributor - Level 1

Are you moving the phone to your ear after hitting play on the recorded voice message?  I noticed i was hitting the screen with my cheek and stopping playback.  My proximity sensor hasn't been working when listening to a voice message in visual voice mail.  Start playing and see if keeps playing if you just hold it in front of you, not next to your face.

0 Likes