Unable to get 4G LTE on my Phone
daleyedward

Hi Experts,

I'm unable to get the 4G LTE on my Phone. I used to get 4G LTE on my Phone earlier. But for the past 12 days, I'm not getting 4G LTE on my Phone.

I opened a ticket and the Verizon Ultimate Customer Support Service says they are still working on the case.

Is there any way that, I can contact the Verizon Customer Service which works??????

Wondering if anyone works at Verizon???

Ticket Number : << Removed per >>

Ticket opened on :  August 05, 2013

Contacted 3 Verizon Customer Service Representatives  through Email as well

<< Email addresses removed to comply with >> 

Verizon needs profits and the Top Management needs the work to be done.

That's why they moved 10,000 jobs to India.  This actually gives me hope that, we have a very bright future ahead.

Slowly all the jobs will be moved and even the Customer Service Representative jobs will also be moved to Philippines.

Its just a matter of time. 

Still we cry about jobs. HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AMERICANS.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get 4G LTE on my Phone
HaveAndHaveNot
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems like you've done everything correctly. You contacted Customer Service and talked to Tech Support. You even got a trouble ticket opened! Now comes the hard part,  waiting.

Depending on the issue you're having it could take a while for the ticket to be resolved.

Have you followed up with Tech Support about your ticket?

If you're still looking for a number to reach Customer Service it is 1–800–922–0204 or 611 from your cellphone.

You went off on a tangent there at the end so we'll just let that last part be.

Re: Unable to get 4G LTE on my Phone
AZSALUKI
Legend

go to a verizon corporate store (not a retailer) and ask to try a new SIM card. they will replace yours for free. you could just have a shotty SIM card.

0 Likes
Unable to get 4G LTE on my Phone
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Are you sure you have full time LTE in your area?  When they are testing a new area, you will see LTE for stretches of time, then it will go away for a while.

Also, make sure you have LTE turned on on your phone.

0 Likes