Unable to Send Email Error - Certificate Not Installed
debgram1
Contributor - Level 1

I'm trying to send a photo from my phone to my email and i get this and then sending email fails.  I even resized the photo and it still does it. It says unable to sign or encrypt messages certificate not installed.  I can't find anywhere to check this. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Send Email Error - Certificate Not Installed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I always love sending photos to my email from my phone, debgram1. Let's make sure we are on the right track with it. How are you attempting to send it? From your email to your email? Or from a text message to an email address? Is this a photo taken on your phone?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debgram1
Contributor - Level 1

Photo taken from phone, sending to my email

0 Likes
debgram1
Contributor - Level 1

ok this is what I found out, I can send photos in text messages but not from gallery to email through messages, it says failed. cannot send photos to my email from s6 gallery folder

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Debgram1,

We are going to work together to ensure that you are able to send you pictures directly from your email account. Have you tired deleting the email from your phone and adding it again? What type of email account do you have?

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debgram1
Contributor - Level 1

Yes I deleted it and added it again. I have my email through roadrunner and use windows live.  Now I was able to sending photos from anywhere on my phone to my email, but since the marshmallow upgrade that's when I noticed the problem

0 Likes
debgram1
Contributor - Level 1

I don't get the certificate error anymore, just the sending email failed.  I cannot send any photos from my files or gallery to my email account.  I used to be able but not now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate you taking that step. Are you using the email app that came with the phone or a different app from the Play store?

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes