USB debugging setting
roxie_kirk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have always watched TV on my phone via the TWC/Spectrum app or Dish App. Today I went to open it but I get an error saying "Debug Mode Unsupported please disable USB debugging under developer settings, and then restart Spectrum TV." I cannot find this setting in my settings since the update.  I watch TV a lot on my phone and need a solution.

Re: USB debugging setting
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

If you go to settings-about phone and tap the build number 7 or 8 times it will open up developer options from there go back to settings-developer options  and go down to usb debugging. That should help. When I did the last update I had to go into my phone and redo all the settings I did when I first got the phone

0 Likes
okalrightalready

Had this same problem tonight, thanks for resolving it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to hear the issue was resolved. Can we help with anything else? RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
toddalex4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried tapping on Build number but a message pops up saying "No need, you already a developer."

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes