Two Email problems since 4.3 update
daydreamhero

I am confused as to why I am not seeing this issue anywhere (as the issue affects my phone and my wife's).

Since the 4.3 "upgrade" the folders (for Move To or viewing) are extremely limited in the stock email program. I have 2 AOL accounts (I can move to Trash on one, Spam on the other), 1 Gmail account (move to Work or Inbox) and 1 Yahoo! (move to Y! Conversations and Inbox). Each account has a number of folders ... but no way to get to them?

Additionally I am setup for Push, but the accounts do not seem to sync automatically: I have to go in and hit the refresh button. I have removed each account and re-added them ... that did nothing.

Anybody have any advise?

Thanks.

S

0 Likes
Re: Two Email problems since 4.3 update
bearone21
Legend

is each account setup individually to sync email and/or contacts?

0 Likes
Two Email problems since 4.3 update
daydreamhero

Yes, though the push notifications show that they follow the default account (an AOL account). If there is another way to sync the accounts, I'm all for trying it ... anything to make this work like it used to. Between the battery lasting about 40% as long and my folders disappearing I'm not so thrilled with this "upgrade". Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Two Email problems since 4.3 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi daydreamhero,

We want your emails accounts working the way you need them to! If the stock email application isn't working, I recommend testing out the email accounts on the specific email application for each one. For example, I use a Gmail application for my Gmail email account so as to access features specific to Gmail. Also check the account sync settings using http://vz.to/1aghIC8 for the steps. Let us know if this helps!

ElizabethE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes