Re: Trouble with 4G and other issues after latest update.
rich__f

ajcctech can you email me please at   >>personal information removed; please contact other users via Direct Message<<

I would like to get some info from you.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Drunder39
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you please give a step by step on how you did this on a non rooted phone. Also what files you downloaded (Provide link if possible) and where to extract it (PC or on the device itself).

I am not tech savvy at all so if you can make it as easy as possible in your write up that would be great.. At this point I am willing to do something I swore I would never do but I am convinced between Verizon and Samsung, it will take atleast until July to get the fix available via OTA.

Really appreciate it..

0 Likes
PT1099

I have a motorola razr and all of a sudden last week I have no 4G. Is this because of the software update everyone is talking about? I was unaware there was an update. Can you help?  Also, I seem  to be dropping phone calls more often. Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This post is exactly why discussions of unofficial methods are not allowed here. If you brick your device you will likely blame the users here and by extension Verizon Wireless.

Please google search it if you insist on taking this road. There are dozens of sites that specialize in the software modifications that help you through the process. Just don't bring it here to this site.

Read the before getting yourself in trouble.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes