Texts being cutoff
Nmallington

Hello,

I currently have a Samsung SIII and have been experiencing some problems texting with one individual in particular.  He has service on a company called Net10.  My texts to him are frequently cutoff halfway through, and just recently he started to receive texts from me that I did not send.

How is this possible?

Has anyone else experienced any difficulties?

Thank-you.

0 Likes
Re: Texts being cutoff
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear Nmallington,

Good afternoon. I know how frustrating it can be to experience messaging difficulties with another wireless user. Allow us to get to the bottom of your messaging concerns.

Has the Net10 user contacted his wireless provider to inquire why messages are being cut off? Do you experience this with other wireless users? If messages you are sending only cut off to the Net10 user, it's possible the issue is with the Net10 service provider. To ensure it's not on our end, can you provide us with the make and model device you are using? Also, what zip code are you in? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
Michelle_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nmallington

Samsung Galaxy SIII

Can you also address the issue with the other user receiving texts from me that I did not send? How is this possible?

Thank-you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details Nmallington. When he is receiving texts that you didn't send, what is in the message? Are these texts that you have sent others or blank messages? Please delete any SMS threads that you currently have with the number and also delete and re-add the mobile number. For texts that are cutoff, do you see the full message in your phone? If the messages are longer than 160 characters, his phone may not be capable of receiving enhanced messages.

Marquia_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes