Texting
agardner73

Hi all! So yesterday I made the plunge from iPhone 4 to the Samsung Galaxy s4. I can text android to android but not android to another iPhone. How do I fix this issue?? Thanks!!

Hoping I made the right decision.....

Andrea

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

What are you using to text with? If it's the stock messaging app there shouldn't be an issue.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

You shouldn't have to fix anything. You should be able to text whoever you want.

0 Likes
dbblt11
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Only way that would happen is if you are using a messaging application from a 3rd party or the Android market that is unavailable in the AppStore, or incompatible with the iPhone. 

Use the stock messaging platform and this should NOT happen.

0 Likes
Sg4

It is happening though, to me too. As much as I didn't want to have to, it looks like I'll have to go back to the iPhone. Too bad things are never what they're said to be......

0 Likes
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

Sg4 wrote:

It is happening though, to me too. As much as I didn't want to have to, it looks like I'll have to go back to the iPhone. Too bad things are never what they're said to be......

The issue is NOT the phone. The S4 like any other android device and text to any smartphone. Now unless your friend with the iPhone is using IMessage then that's on them.

maybe this has an answer

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/275135-switched-ios-android-imessage-screwing-things-up.htm...

0 Likes