Terrible reception on new S7 Edge
deb1969

I upgraded from S5 to S7 Edge on 11/24. I have terrible reception where I cannot be heard on the other end. Never had service issues with my S5.

Took it into the store yesterday, they played with settings, I hoped it fixed it, but a problem. any solutions before I take it back?

0 Likes
Re: Terrible reception on new S7 Edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deb1969, we don't want you to continue to have this reception issue on your phone. What troubleshooting steps did the store representative perform on your phone? Do you have this reception issue everywhere that you go or just in a specific place? Please provide your zip code.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
deb1969

HI-

I am not sure what the Verizon person did at the store to be honest, he went into my settings and told me sometimes it needed to be adjusted and to try it out.

I have this issue in my house ( never had the issue with my S5) and in other areas - again where I never had issues with  my S5.  In fact, I rarely had issues with reception on my S5 and I had it over 2 years.

My zip code is 45036.

Thanks

deb1969

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the ZIP Code, debi1969. You do appear to be properly covered in this ZIP Code. Just to be absolutely sure, when you are in other areas and the issue persists, are there locations also indoor?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes