Highlighted

Tech Coach service

The tech coach is awful.  So much time spent waiting.  It feels like they took off for a cigarette break or to use the toilet went out to a sit down breakfast..  Literally sitting waiting for a simple responde for over 5 minutes from 2 different reps today alone!  I tried calling verizon initially to speak with someone about my issue  but my only option was to press 1 for this stupid tech coach.  HATE IT.  Been on this stupid app since 830am, it's now 940am, guess what, still waiting for this person to get back to me!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Tech Coach service

Save yourself $4 a month on insurance and dump tech coach

Highlighted

I have had very good experience with Tech Coach.  It's especially good when you call from your phone.  They can get into your phone and see what the issues are.

Highlighted

Leader

my experiences have been good to but calling from a landline.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's never what we want to hear from our customers, goddiss. I apologize for the long periods of waiting, while your tech coach was researching your device issue, and that you still didn't get the issue resolved. If you are comfortable in this format, please allow us to help you here, as we are also technical experts. We are eager to hear back, and ready to assist. TinaN_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just had the worst experience I've ever had with a Verizon Tech Coach. The first one didn't know she was going to accidentally wipe all the apps and contacts off my homepage. The second bunch who were supposed to call me back to follow up wouldn't get off the darned text messaging and call me if their life depended on it. My original complaint was that my text messages were not being sent, so what do they do? Keep texting me asking for a reply! I can't believe I paid for this consternation and frustration. The whole new approach to tech support is a shadow of its former self. I guess that's what happens to customer service after you lay off thousands.  

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Bedminster! We are sorry to read about your experience, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. Please allow us the opportunity to turn this around. Are you still having problems? If so, please tell us more. What happens when you try to send a message? Is this for regular text messages? Which app are you using? 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes